Play this song to enhance your browsing experience.
I'm a man of many flavours.
cooking up melts
crab legs, the judicialization of politics, and mes amis
2 slices of rye
1 bell pepper(green)
A can-do attitude
1. Heat the stove to about '4'
2. Butter the pan
3. Slice enough cheese to do the job
4. Dice the pepper(as much as you see fit)
5. Lay the cheese on a piece of rye
6. Put the diced pepper on the cheese
7. Add the meat and the honey mustard, then close the sandwich with the other piece of rye
- Note: Don'y apply the honey mustard directly to the bread or it may get soggy!
8. Put a lid on the pan
- This is essential to making the cheese melt
9. Cook until the face-down side is golden, then *carefully* flip(approx 8-10 minutes)
10. Cook until the other side is golden
11. Bon appetit!
Spring is in the air! Which means it may be time to start spring cleaning your car!
Well lucky for you I'm reviewing Royal Pine Air Fresheners so that you know what to expect.
The Royal Pine Air Freshener has a strong piney smell inspired by our Coniferous forests.
However I must say, the Royal Pine Air Freshener smells more like soap than it does pine needles. and for that reason it loses a thumb up...
⅘ thumbs up
Tune in next lunar cycle when I review Black Ice Air Fresheners!
So I decided to give one of these "Beyond Meat™" burgers a crack to see what all the hubba is about.
This "burger" was alright. It's true. I definitely couldn't tell it was a fake burger. BUT that's also where they get you. A&W has the bar set pretty low for burger quality, so it doesn't exactly take much to create an equal product.
Maybe one day I'll try a higher quality Beyond Meat™ burger, but until then I give it the same rating I'd give any A&W burger...
⅗ thumbs up
It's an advice column! Every full moon I will answer 6 emails to email@example.com and post them here
By emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes! Did I mention that you can now contact me at email@example.com
Yes, but I'd prefer that you don't
No, it costs money and I already regret it
I sure am, ladies. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you next Full Moon!